Pad Thai with Sauce
You can use a spiral slicer for noodles or use a vegetable peeler to make pasta like strips. The sauce is delicious! You may also use the sauce for a dip, or pour it over other vegetables for a great tasting dish!
Pad Thai Noodles
- 1 large yellow squash
- 4 cups mung beans
Pad Thai Sauce
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons tamari, soy, or nama shoyu
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- Spiralize the yellow squash into angel hair type noodles and place on a large flat plate. You may use a vegetable peeler if you don’t have a spiralizer. Place mung beans on top of the yellow squash.
- In a blender, blend the sauce ingredients until smooth and creamy. If you want thicker sauce add more almond butter. If you want a thinner sauce, add more orange juice.
- Pour sauce over mung beans and let it drip into the dish.
Sagacity Wellness http://sagacitywellness.com/