- 2lbs tomatoes rough chopped
- 1 English cucumber or regular cucumber seeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 medium shallot
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or ume plum vinegar
- Add chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, bell pepper, & shallot to a large bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Add to blender and blend till smooth (may have to do in batches).
- Drizzle oil and vinegar with the blender running. Place back in bowl, cover and refrigerate for an hour to develop flavors. Ladle into bowls and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Sagacity Wellness http://sagacitywellness.com/